Monday, June 22, 2009

Something only a blond could pull off......

Hey you guys, whats going on? Sorry its been ssssssssssssooooooooooo long since I have blogged. I've been a little busy....... well anyways. This past week I helped a friend out at her yard sale. Well on the second day of the sale, I was taking the little boy I was watching to Kids Kingdom. I had just gotten my skateboard and I am still learning. Well I was doing good, nice speed, great balance. Then it happened, I feel flat on my back. How did this happen you ask? Well......................................................... I sneezed! Yes, its true. It just happened, I didn't even know it was coming. Well anyways, I looked myself over and I thought I was okay, not hurt........ but then I saw my right elbow. Its was hurt bad. So the kid I was watching was all like, "Are you okay!?!?!?! Do I need to go get help?!?!?! What do I do?!?!?!" I told him to calm down, then I saw the boat house by the marina was open so I went over there and got it cleaned out. One problem, they had no band-aids. So after we went to Kids Kingdom, and got back to my friends house, I got a band-aid and I was fine. Well that is the whole story guys. Hope you enjoyed reading and I'll see you next time!


BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo Lizzie =-)

No comments: