Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My day at Universal Orlando!

Hey Guys,
Today I had the most amazing day, I went to Universal Orlando Resort. We spent most of the day at Islands of Adventure. Which was AWESOME, because they have Grinchmas going on. So I got to meet the Grinch and hang out with the Whos of Who-ville. Anyways, when I was walking around the park someone ran over my foot. He was like "Are you okay? I'm ssoo sorry!" I said "Its okay I'm used to it." But then the weirdest thing happened, come to find out my parents new the mom. So after they where done saying hello, and long time no see, they introduced us to each other. And we be came really close friends. When it was time to say good-bye he told me " Wow, you are really cool you know that." I replied, "Thanks, you are to. But why am I so cool?" Then he said, "You didn't really even notice that I can't walk like you, that I'm very different from you." Then I said, Of course you're different, we are all different. In personality's, the way we look. But what matters is whats inside, not out side. You took me as I am, so why wouldn't I return the favor? All he did was smile, that was the best part of my day. Making someone who was always left out, finally feel like part of the group.
-Lizzie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats so cool!