Friday, May 8, 2009

Florida.....

Hey guys, Lizzie here....... I don't know why I'm telling you its me when of course its me..... anyways. As most of you know I am moving :( I just want to say that this has been the best two years of my life! I have learned so much here. But mostly, I made so many friends its amazing. I don't see why ya'll like me so much, I know I have to drive ya'll crazy, lol. Anyways, I just wanted to say to you guys here in Florida that I will never ever forget you guys. All of you mean so much to me, I have no idea what I would have done with out you guys. Not kidding. Even though it has been the best two years of my life, there was still so much drama, and you guys where there for me =-) I know that even though I am 1500 miles away, you guys will still be there for me (some of you stalking me on facebook *cough* Shirley, lol, jk) You guys are the best and I am going to miss you all so much! Well I have to go do some more packing..... yay :-/

Love ya'll!

xoxo Lizzie

Next post: What I have learned in Florida =-) {That is, when I am a wake, lol}

No comments: