Tuesday, June 29, 2010

There is a difference..

Something thats been on my mind lately is a simple question.. Is there really a big difference between friends and best friends? The answer is easy.. yes. Yesterday I spent most of my day with 5 of my best friends (only 4 for most of the day because # 5 went home early lol.) We traveled all over the place.. all over Esky and Gladstone! I had so much fun!!! It was so crazy, I'm sure people thought we were insane... but we are teens so yeah aha =-) Every moment I spend with them.. I realize that I really do have the BEST best friends in the whole world!!!! They are always there to catch me when I fall. There for me when I need to talk. And when I need to go out and have fun to get things off my mind.. they are always there! And I hope then now that it works both ways! I'm always there for you guys and I always will be!!!!!!

~Lizzie {-;

No comments: