Friday, July 30, 2010

So.....

Okay, so I am about ready to kill myself here. I have been trapped in a chair all day because of shin splints. ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!! But it is so worth it cause in 3 days I will be @ Cedar Point with my best friend!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!! Pumped about that. So I will be gone 9 days. I will post pictures and all that stuff! So anyways yeah I really don't have any serious topic to talk about really. Not been in a really let's think about this mood. =-p Been in more of a go away anti-social mood. And my parents of course wanna know whats wrong.. I keep telling them that I am just mad cause I can't do anything and I am about ready to kill someone. And my parents are not helping. Aggravating.. I think so. So I guess I should go cause I got nothing else to say. So byeeeeeeeeee.

Lizzie {-;-}

No comments: