Monday, August 2, 2010

Holding on through the storm...

Hey guys! So if you have been following me on facebook you will see that 2010 has not been the best year for me. But yet its been an awesome year at the same time. Yeah I had a lot of ruff spots.. but God repaid me for staying strong and keeping my faith by bringing me awesome times with AMAZING friends, great adventures, and improving my faith. I had one friend keep telling me that something amazing is gonna happen to me after all this drama and stuff ended. Part of me believed him, part of him didn't. It seemed every time things were looking up I got shut down again and pushed back to square one. But I kept pushing forward and didn't lose faith. And I know I so could not have done it with out my friends. They kept me going. Made me laugh so hard when I couldn't even smile. They made me see that even though life may seem horrible there is always someone that can pull you through the storm. To be your shoulder to cry on, or your safe place to hide, or even just someone for you to vent on. So I just wanna say thanks to all my friends out there. You guys are amazing and I have no idea where I would be with out you. And if you even need me I'm always here. Thanks for pulling me through the storm. :)

Lizzie {-;-}

No comments: