Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hey Guys!!!

Hey Guys! I know I haven't updated for a long time, but I have been amazingly busy. I had to write a thesis for school, draw a pic for art, take down Christmas decorations (FINALLY!!), doing a lot of rehearsing for our band, writing new songs, just crazy! Anyways, I might put up some of my lyrics for some songs we wrote if you guys want me to, just post a comment telling me if you want me to. My cat has recently discovered squirrels, and any time she sees one she goes crazy! I am so excited for V-day, I finally am going to spend it with a guy for the first time! So I am so excited about that. But I will miss my traditional spending it with my friends. But things have to change sometime :'( Well I will update tomorrow because I have to go, so BYE!!!!
-Lizzie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you and your boyfriend the best of luck. Is he the one that your friend lied about?

christian_girl_lizzie said...

No, he's not the one. He doesn't live here where I live. Just to update you, we are now friends.