Friday, January 23, 2009

Roller Skating Disaster In Public!

HEY!!!! Lizzie here live from her computer! YAY!

Okay, I just felt like doing that. Anyways, on to my blog topic! As I told you in my previous blog, my church had a roller skating party this Wednesday. As you know I went, and I had a great time! Its just that yesterday I spent the whole day in ice, I have bruises on my knees, back, arms, even my butt. Yeah, so I am standing up again typing this. I only fell 5 times, 2 weren't my fault. On was when on of the younger skaters fro our church bumped into my skates and made me fall taking me, her brother, and her. The other one was when this show off skating backwards ran into me and made my fall backwards bruising my tail bone! OUCH! The other times was when I was just starting. But that is my skating disaster in public. BYE!!!

-Lizzie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should practice more. Maybe when you get up here I'll help you. LOL, love yea Lizzie!