Monday, January 19, 2009

Roller Blading Disaster

Hey! Whats up? Yesterday I went over to a friends house, and we decided to go roller blading and biking. You see I can't roller blade that's why I biked while she roller bladed. Well after we got back to her house she decided to try and teach me how to roller blade. Well lets just say I sucked at it. I fell 8 times, 5 on my butt and 3 on my knees. Needless to say I am typing this standing up. It was a disaster! But it was sssooo funny! I was laughing the while time. I even ran over her feet one time, LOL! She was laughing SO hard. I couldn't believe it. And guess what, my church is having a roller skating party on Wednesday! So we will see what will happen. Well g2g, BYE!!!!!!
-Lizzie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! Thats so funny!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! Thats so funny!!!