Monday, March 2, 2009

My Crazy Dog and Cat.



Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, but I have been really busy, and our company was having trouble with the Internet and phone, and all that. Anyways, so you ask "why the title if you are talking about the reason why you haven't posted in a long time?" Well here's the reason for the title guys.




I found a piece of one of my old ballet costumes, its a pink feather boa that goes around your wrist. So I put it on my cat (now we can't get it off her, she tries to bite us when we do, i guess she likes it,) and my dog, (being color blind) was trying to figure out what happened to the cat. So she walks up to the cat and starts to sniff her. Then she bites the feather boa, trying to get it off the cat. The cat then runs away from my dog. The dog then follows her but losses track of her and runs around the house looking for her. When she finds the cat, she just stares at her. My mom and I can't stop laughing, and the funny part is, my dog never blinked. It was the funniest thing ever. Below are some pics of my cat with the feather boa. Enjoy!




Well thats it for this post. Bye Guys! Thanks for reading!
Peace, Love,
xoxo Lizzie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww..... she's so cute! What is her name?
BTW your dog is sssooo funny!

Anonymous said...

lol, thats so funny!

Anonymous said...

lol