Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Question that remains unanswered.

I asked a question on twitter (link above to my page, check it out) and no one answered. :( So lets see if my fellow bloggers and blog readers can answer it. Do vegetarians eat eggs? What do you think? Leave a comment below, (or wherever you leave one, lol) and tell me what you think. On my next blog I will read the comments and tell you my thoughts. So leave a comment, and keep checking back to see what I'm up to. Check out the links above too. You should like them. Anyways, bye! Thanks for reading!!! Bye!!! (again)



xoxo Lizzie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Answer..vegetarians eat eggs..vegans dont. Vegetarians eat anything plant based..no meat, but milk, eggs and things that come from animals yes..just not their meat.

Vegans dont east anyting derived from animals/carnivores. So no eggs, milk, butter etc!

Anonymous said...

Looks like someone answered it already, but I agree with them.

Anonymous said...

i think they do..... idk lol. sorry lizzie :(

Anonymous said...

I think they do........*looks over posted comments*...... Yes, yes they do :)

Love you twin!

Anonymous said...

They in fact do Lizzie, as many people have commented already. lol
:/