Friday, March 6, 2009

Today....

Hey! Well its been not so long since I've posted, but still longer than what I used to. Anyways, last Sunday I hurt my knee doing something, and it still hurts today, which is Friday. I have to wear a brace so I can walk, crazy right. Well moving on. Yesterday, I had a history live lesson. But we read a Dr. Susse book and then we took a quiz. I was just playing around with the thingy, and while I was doing that my history teacher brought up the results, and just as he did that I switched my answer. The other teacher that was there came on and said, " I'm gonna find out who that switcher was! They are in big trouble!" I was like, "OUG! (Oh Our God!) She's gonna find out where I live and do something terrible to me!" But then she came on and told us that she can't trace it. Talk about having a heart attack for no reason. Well thats what happened in the last 48 hours. Bye!!
xoxo Lizzie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better Lizzie! BTW what happened in class on Thursday, sound really funny. Hope you are okay though.