Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cannibal Seagulls?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Okay... so if you read the title and are like what?!?!?!?!?!!? Then do I have a story for you. This past week I was down state with my best friend Cassi :DDDD We had a lot of fun at cedar point and hanging out. It was epic!!!! So we decided to go to the beach we had planned on going swimming but it was waaaaaay to cold so we chilled and talked instead. Well I had some chips in my bag and we started feeding the seagulls. When we ran out we went to DQ and got some more. So we were hand feeding this one seagull called Mr. Fatty Pants. And what we would do is hold up a chip out with our hand and he would come swooping in and grab it. Well Cassi and I got bit but Cassi got cut. So now we call them cannibal seagulls. It was so funny!!!!!!! It was so epic!!!! And of course Cassi was laughing about it :) What a good sport!!!! So that's it for this blog.. Catch you next time!!!!!!!

Lizzie {-;-}

No comments: