Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My God moment...

Hey hey hey!!!!! :))))))) Okay so yesterday, I was hanging out with my friends at the cabin and there is this pretty good size cliff that you can jump off of into the water. We have done this many times! Believe me!!!! Its so cool jumping off of the cliff, free falling for a few seconds and hitting the water. Its AMAZING!!!!!! Anyways.. so I'm sure you are wondering what is up with the title. Well my friend and I were on top of the cliff. I was like enjoying the view when he tripped and bumped me. And the next thing I knew I was falling down into the water. When I hit the water my friend Jamie though I was dead or close to it. I hit my leg hard on the side of the cory. I was still in shock and sat there for a second before I came up. When I did everyone was freaking out, I was too. But when I got out of the water all I had was barley a scratch on my leg from where I hit the rock. No bruises so far, its amazing. I am still trying to grasp what happened. I am so blessed to even be alive and all I have is like a very small, small scratch. Epic. So I gotta say my faith is SO improved. God has my back for sure, and I have no doubt that no matter what God's got my back. Just like He has yours. :) Well thats all for now bloggers :)


Lizzie {-;-}

No comments: